Below is a simple guide on how to retrieve DV lottery confirmation number. Green Card Lottery 2020 results will be available starting May 5, 2020 noon (EDT).
Applicants who participated in the Green Card Lottery have until September 30, 2021, to check if they have been selected using their DV lottery confirmation number.
The DV Lottery confirmation number is normally issued to Green Card Lottery applicants during the initial registration, which normally takes place from October 2nd to November 5th.
For those who have lost their Green Card Lottery confirmation number, worry not because we are going to show you how to retrieve it.
How to Retrieve DV Lottery Confirmation Number
- On your phone or computer browser, click on https://dvlottery.state.gov/
- Click on check status.
- You will be taken to a welcome page. Click on the continue tab.
- Click on forgot confirmation number.
- Select the DV Lottery program year to check.
- Enter your last/family name, first name, and middle name.
- Fill in your Date of Birth.
- Enter the email address you used when registering for the Green Card Lottery.
- Enter the authentication code provided to you by the system and click on the submit button.
- Your DV Lottery confirmation number, last name and year of birth will be displayed on the DV Lottery ESC page.
- Fill in the authentication code provided to you by the system and click submit to see if you have been selected for Green Card Lottery.
I hope that this post on how to retrieve DV Lottery confirmation number has been of great help to you.